Tuesday, August 28, 2007

2008 Cedar Fair Season Pass Changes?


Alright, Michigan's Adventure already has their 2008 Season Passes on sale. They're giving away a free Cedar Fair V.I.P jacket to anyone who buys before Nov. 11th. That's too funny!

So anyway, they have listed that you can buy either a Michigan's Adventure Season Pass, or a Cedar Fair Platinum pass. It says that the Platinum pass is good at all the parks. Like I think even the water parks.

So I guess they've given up on their intensely tiered Regular, Combo, Max, Max Plus, breakdown for MIA? I wonder if they will make the Ohio passes make more sense as well.

Oh, and the Platinum Pass includes parking at the other parks!

Looks like Cedar Fair is buffing up the season pass benefits...

Edit: Just noticed that Canada's Wonderland is only selling regular season passes for Canada's Wonderland for 2008. No max, max plus, premium or anything as of now. They are however, doing the jacket promo as well. Odd.


2 comments:

Reality said...

I find it a bit interesting they're including parking on the Platinum Pass. Was this something Paramount used to do?

NewsPlusNotes said...

I actually have no idea! Anyone know?